Friday, January 23, 2009

Update on Joaquin Phoenix Rappah Jammah


I guess he WAS going for a "The Dude" look.

There's some vids on youtube of Joaquin looking like a chubby sailor and rapping. Afterwards, he falls off the stage.




This is bizarre. I just think he's doing this for fun. I think he's serious about a career in music, but not serious about a career in rap. I think he's just doing rap for fun. If he's as much a perfectionist as people say, then he's doing this because since he's not that serious about it, he doesn't have to care if it sucks. It's all in good fun and a joke to laugh at. Casey Affleck is filming it because he wants to hone his skills. That's what I think is going on.

And you know what? It really doesn't sound half bad. I mean sure, I don't know wtf he's saying 80% of the time, and I'm sure he's drunk as shit, but I've heard far worse.

No comments: