Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Cursive album out

Cursive's new album Mama, I'm Swollen is coming out March 10th.

I might have a review of it by then. No, I didn't download it illegally just so I can be the first blogger to put up a review and get user traffic. I bought it from the Saddle Creek website for a dollar.

That's right. A DOLLAH!

For a limited time, you too can buy the mp3s LEGALLY for a dollar. Hurry up though, each day it increases in price by a dollar until the release date.

I'm pretty excited to listen to this. The cover art has me jazzed a little.

2 comments:

Gab O. said...

I've been listening to this almost exclusively since I got it 2 weeks ago... It's perfect for walking home, shopping for groceries, riding the bus, surfing the Interwebbs, doing the dishes.

My expectations were high, and they have been met. There isn't one track I'm tempted to skip and the lyrics alone could have been a book... What did you think of it?

Ben said...

Well to me it felt more like his side project, The Good Life, then Cursive. That's why I was put off by it a little. I was expecting something like The Ugly Organ or Happy Hollow.

I thought it was good, I just didn't think it sounded like Cursive.